Bilona Ghee is quintessentially the most ancient source of life energy, the only known source of elixir on mother earth.
Desi Cow Ghee is known as the golden medicine of Ayurveda. It is sometimes referred to as “clarified butter”, as all of the milk solids have been removed from it. After this process, you are left with a nutritious, easy to digest (lactose and casein free), healing oil that can be used as food or as medicine
How to Use
- Store in a glass or Steal container
- Use with your meal in hot chapatti or daal
- Mix with warm cow milk and take after meal
What make it so good
This Bilona Ghee Prepared by shree Nandanvan godham mahatirth where they Capet only Indian breed cows like kankrej, Sanchori and Gir cows only. Milking is done by hands after feeding calf properly.
It is prepared by traditional Indian method where we use A2 cow milk for making cured. Then the Curd is hand churned(bi-directional) to extract Makkhan in earthen pot. obtained makkhan is slowly heated to extract Bilona ghee.
Did you know
- The quality and the taste of the Ghee will change as the time of year and the diet of the cows change. Remember the milk contains the essence of the feed and the ghee contains the essence of the milk.
- The making of Ghee is a very beautiful and peaceful experience. The sound of softly boiling butter, the pouring of the thick golden liquid into earthen pots; this wonderful smell permeates the space.
GavyaMart Pure Bilona Desi Cow Ghee is form the method used in previous yugas, is to make curd from whole milk. Then churn it to separate makhan from it and then boil it to get Ghee. This is called whole milk ghee and it is the costliest but has all medicinal properties of Desi cow’s milk. To manufacture 1 kg of such ghee, it takes approximate 35 liters of Desi cow milk. The only bi product is chaas (no milk is left as it is converted into curd). So this method is expensive.
Health Benefits and Uses:
- Increases the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Increases one’s energy, vitality and immunity (Ojas).
- Detoxifies the body (widely used in cleansing therapies).
- Used for cellular rejuvenation.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Heals the intestinal wall.
- Reduces Pitta and Vata dosha.
- Strengthens and nourishes the brain and nervous system.
- Enhances the health properties of herbs when taken together.
- Healthy alternative to butter and oil and can be added to any dish.