Radhikas Fine Teas Beautea China Jasmine Leaf (50 g) Makes 25 Cups
Jasmine the native to ancient Persia was brought to China 1700 years ago. Planted with some of the finest bushes and a specific combination of climate and soil, only the youngest of tea buds are plucked and packed to give you the finest and most premium Flush. Our Jasmine Leaf Tea BEAUTEA is made from mild laoshan tea leaves combined with fragrant Jasmine flowers.
Known for its comforting, relaxing and warming properties, the Jasmine leaf tea is considered to help brighten one's mood,and was used as a soothing beneficial beverage. This tea is a Quiet-moment tea that can be had any time during the day when you long to get in touch with your inner self and relax. Jasmine Leaf is our Radiant tea for you.
(1) Improves Metabolism
(2) Regulates Sugar
(3) Boosts Health
Direction of Use :
(1) Take of 1 tbsp of tea in infuser cup, 2x of kettle
(2) Boil 1.5 teacup of water and pour over the leaves
(3) Cover and steep for 3-5 min, strain and sip
(4) Re-steep 3-5 times. Reduce rebrew time by 30 seconds, each time
(5) Cool for 2-3 hours with honey & cinnamon for a chilled infusion
Antioxidant Level: 5/5
Caffeine Level: 3/5
Tasting Notes :
Light & Fragrant